Utilize the most comprehensive address database for improved coverage and targeting
Total Geographic Coverage
Built with our patented process, the Valassis National Enhanced File can reach your customers and prospects with nearly 100% coverage. It helps drive your marketing programs and business analytics with the most comprehensive address database available.
- Gain cost savings using walk sequence address files for postal discounts
- Access 145M residential households and 14M business addresses
- Use unique addresses to provide more locations to aid in saturation
- Append names to personalize campaigns
Want to see counts?
Engage New Movers
The New Movers File compiles and validates the addresses of home buyers — using licensed USPS® data and our proprietary postal intelligence. This lets you reach consumers after their move, just when they are ready to make purchases.
- Reach more than 150K buyers of new and existing homes each week
- Access up to 30% more weekly movers using the New Movers File than any major resource
- Ensure the greatest reach using the Valassis Consumer Graph that leverages our postal intelligence, new homeowner deeds, and new telephone connect sources
- Enhance with optional selects such as median income, name, dwelling type, median age, and more to reach the best households
Want to see counts?
Need 1:1 Targeting?
The Consumer Connect File not only gives you accurate addresses but defines coverage to reach individuals by demographics. Use this file to engage consumers with more relevant, personal messages.
- Consists of 111M residential addresses with names
- Includes multiple demographic criteria to select from, such as age, education, home value, presence of children, and more
- Updates monthly to obtain timely information
- Meets USPS standards to provide maximum postage savings
With our patented process, Valassis provides one of the highest quality, single-source databases on the market. Our files offer precise, clean, current data that allows you to achieve nearly 100% geographic coverage or 1:1 targeting.